Parker Ridge offers a short-term care option (also known as respite care) that can be customized to give you supportive services when you need them. Sometimes surgery, a change in health status, or a hospitalization can mean that you need a little extra assistance. Or you may want to experience the social activities, fine dining, and other amenities at Parker Ridge.
This program can also help caregivers provide the best possible care for a loved one while also caring for themselves and the rest of their families. The demands of caring for a loved one in the home can be stressful and cause difficulties in juggling schedules, arranging transportation, caring for children, or going to work.
Parker Ridge's Respite Care program is designed for flexible,
short-term stays and provides all the amenities our residents
enjoy every day.
• A private furnished suite
• Three delicious, nutritious meals a day
• Medication management
• 24-hour personal assistance
• Linen and laundry service
• Recreational and cultural activities
• Rehabilitation services and physical, speech, and/or occupational therapy can continue at Parker Ridge
• Daily rates start as low as $259 and are based on individual care plans
From visits as short as seven days or as long as two months, our Respite Care program can be just the help you need. It is also a great way to experience the lifestyle and services at Parker Ridge with no obligations.
To learn more about Respite Care services at Parker Ridge or to schedule your visit, call us at (207) 374-2306 or email us today.