Call TODAY to Arrange A Visit 207-374-2306
Like Us on Facebook
The cottages at Parker Ridge offer residential privacy in a community setting around a village green. Each of our 24 cottages has a spacious living room, full kitchen with self-cleaning oven, frost-free refrigerator, dishwasher and washer/dryer, two bedrooms, 1-1/2 to 2 baths, a deck, a garage, and a studio or storage space above the garage. The cottages range in size from 1,050 square feet to 1,750 square feet. The large cottages include such amenities as a separate dining room, den, and a solarium.
Cottages are part of the Parker Ridge Cottage Association, a consumer cooperative housing corporation. Consistent with the cooperative model, each cottage owner at Parker Ridge purchases stock representing the value of the residence.
In addition, residents pay a monthly maintenance fee to the Association that covers many services and amenities, allowing you to enjoy owning your home without the hassles.
Imagine all the time you will have for the activities you enjoy when you don't have to mow the lawn, clean the gutters, pull weeds, or shovel snow! And, our cottage residents love the convenience of being able to visit family or take extended vacations knowing their home will be maintained in their absence.
Dogs, cats, and other small pets are welcome.
Cottage G(54) 1,050 sq. ft.
Lovely situated cottage featuring two bedrooms, one and one half baths.
• Living room with fireplace and dining area
• Wood flooring and tile throughout
• Kitchen with quartz counter tops and updated appliances includes Jenn-air stove
• Guest bedroom with bay window
• Gallery with bookcase and closet
• Four season sun porch plus a deck outside
• Bonus room over one car attached garage
• Nicely landscaped
Asking Price: $159,900
Cottage residents enjoy a variety of benefits as part of the Parker Ridge community, including many of the amenities of Parker Inn:
• Dining privileges in the main dining room
• Scheduled transportation
• Scheduled activities, programs, and social events
• Wellness programs
• Fitness center
• Ask A Nurse Program
• Foot care clinic
• Property insurance (owners are required to carry personal property and liability insurance for occurrences within the unit)
• Repairs and maintenance
• Grounds maintenance
• Snow and trash removal
• Structure insurance (owner must carry personal property and liability insurance)
• Water and septic
• Replacement reserve fund
When in-home care is needed, we can help coordinate services through local home health services and other area companies.
Please contact Marilyn Phinney at (207) 374-2306 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Cottage Floor Plan H will be available for summer rental with a minimum two week term. Please contact Marilyn Phinney at (207) 374-2306 or by email at email@example.com for details.